“In this write-up, we share a checklist with you that will help you choose the best reception halls in Houston for your event.”
A special event in your life definitely deserves a celebration that would forever stay engraved in your memory and that of your guests. Whether it is your wedding reception party or your child’s first birthday you want the event to be special. This definitely calls careful planning. Choosing the right reception hall is surely up in the pecking order. How do you go about choosing reception halls in Houston? Since there are dozens of them you need to be careful in your choice. So here’s a checklist that will help you find the best among wedding venues in Houston and those for other events in your life.
- Facilities – The facilities available at the venue shall decide how memorable your event would be. Different people have different needs when it comes to choosing wedding venues and the minimum you should look for is the kind of facilities that are available indoor and outdoor. The size of the hall should be big enough for the number of guests you are inviting to the event. This is something you shouldn’t compromise on.
- Location – Reception halls in Houston are spread far and wide. There are venues that would require your guests to drive for a long time. You surely wouldn’t want to trouble your guests that much, will you? Ideally, you need to choose venues that are easily accessible for the majority of your guests and there is ample parking space available.
- Décor – Years later when you flip through the pages of the album you should be proud of the decorations at the venue. In fact, a substantial part of your expenditure would go into preparing the venue for your event and personalizing it. This calls for an expert team that can translate your dreams and ideas into reality. The venue you choose should offer you a blank canvas to play around. Take note of the hall dimensions and other factors that would dictate the possibilities you have with decoration.
- Food & Beverages – Your guests need to wine and dine and an event would be memorable only when the touring and the stomach of your guests approve it! The venue you are choosing should offer you an in-house caterer who can prepare a menu as per your choice and your guest profile. They should also be able to serve the best of drinks and beverages that you’d like to serve your guests.
- Entertainment – How can you not think about entertainment when you are celebrating a special event in your life? Of course, you can hire your friend who is a DJ or borrow a projector from someone else. But in most cases you won’t have a DJ friend and installing a projector somewhere else is always a hassle. The point here is to take note of the kind of entertainment option that the reception hall offers.
- Other Services – You want the day to be special for your guests, don’t you? Why not drive them in limos? Why not create a special photo booth that would let them click those perfect selfies? Why not have play areas for the kids so that their parents can enjoy the event? There’s a lot that you can do to make the event special and you need to make sure the reception halls in Houston you are looking at can offer you these.
To sum up, if you follow this checklist you will be able to find the best among wedding venues in Houston. A good venue would offer your guests lots of time to socialize and let you try out different entertainment options. A memorable day deserves a memorable venue and you surely mustn’t make any compromises with that.